We want to assure all our customers that we are doing everything we can to provide a safe fun environment at our centre. Our aim is to make our sites as socially responsible as possible. But what steps will we be taking?
8 Steps to re-opening
- Where possible we advise you pre-book your tickets online to guarantee us being able to allow you to participate.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash, where possible
- We have reduced the capacity of some of our activities to allow for social distancing and the best possible customer experience.
- We are installing new hygiene screens in our reception and food serving areas, to help keep a safe distance between guests and employees.
- We will be introducing clear guides and signs to allow for social distancing within the centre. This includes at the reception, when queuing for the toboggan run, in toilets and in our cafes. Our team will try when possible to monitor any queues to ensure that social distancing is being maintained.
- We will be providing sanitise stations in our reception areas and at key points around the Centre.
- We will be introducing enhanced cleaning measures, throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, toilet flush handles and buttons, door handles and taps
- Our employees will complete COVID-19 specific training programmes instructing them how to stay safe as well as how to keep our guests safe.
The above steps are have been put in place and will be reviewed each time the government guidelines are updated or changed.
We look forward to welcoming you to our centre in the near future!
Llandudno Snowsports Centre Manager